Compare Prices

Pewter Toasting Glasses


 - Nuernberg German Pewter Brautbecher Bridal Cup Wedding Toasting Wine Glass
Nuernberg German Pewter Brautbecher Bridal Cup Wedding Toasting Wine Glass

. Nuernberg Wedding Bridal Cup. Handcrafted in Germany. Made from pewter. Approximately 6.75 inches tall (17cm). Includes original Pinnacle Peak Trading Gift Box and packaging. The wedding toasting cup is known in Nurnberg Germany as a Brautbecher or Hochzeitsbecher. Imported by Pinnacle Peak Trading Company

  • Brand: Pinnacle Peak Trading Company
  • ASIN: B01K5K9NT8
  • UPC: 841554107049
 - 5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking Shot Glass Crystalline Head Stand Lead-free Wild Animal Style Collection WG553S (Deer)
5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking Shot Glass Crystalline Head Stand Lead-free Wild Animal Style Collection WG553S (Deer)

5IVE SIS is derived from 5 sisters who adore precious accessories and decorative items. With refined precious metal designs and decorative items for interior design space, bringing together natural elements and the senses of Oriental culture to create unique luxury experiences to serve our classy clientele of the most discerning tastes. 5IVE SIS products mainly are pewter products decorating with precious gemstones which are considered to be in the category of the finest quality with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97% with the rest being 3% of copper and antimony. This remarks our pewter products’ food storage categories as lead-free and being safe. Moreover, our products are effectively done with great handicraft and design. Other products’ materials are chiefly composed of brass and bronze which are the highest qualities. 5IVE SIS  – WE CREATE CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR LIFE Product care:             -Pewter- Use a smooth cloth or sponge with soapy water to clean the pewter part. Polish the pewter part gently with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry.             -Glass- Use a smooth sponge with water to clean the glass. Wipe the glass with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry. Caution: Do not rub or scrub parts of the product Do no...

  • Color: Pewter
  • Brand: 5ive Sis
  • ASIN: B07KDRYNBD
  • UPC: 784228890956
 - 5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking Shot Glass Crystalline Head Stand Lead-free 12 Chinese Zodiac Animal Horoscope Holy Style Style Collection WG801S (Mouse)
5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking Shot Glass Crystalline Head Stand Lead-free 12 Chinese Zodiac Animal Horoscope Holy Style Style Collection WG801S (Mouse)

5IVE SIS is derived from 5 sisters who adore precious accessories and decorative items. With refined precious metal designs and decorative items for interior design space, bringing together natural elements and the senses of Oriental culture to create unique luxury experiences to serve our classy clientele of the most discerning tastes. 5IVE SIS products mainly are pewter products decorating with precious gemstones which are considered to be in the category of the finest quality with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97% with the rest being 3% of copper and antimony. This remarks our pewter products’ food storage categories as lead-free and being safe. Moreover, our products are effectively done with great handicraft and design. Other products’ materials are chiefly composed of brass and bronze which are the highest qualities. 5IVE SIS  – WE CREATE CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR LIFE Product care:             -Pewter- Use a smooth cloth or sponge with soapy water to clean the pewter part. Polish the pewter part gently with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry.             -Glass- Use a smooth sponge with water to clean the glass. Wipe the glass with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry. Caution: Do not rub or scrub parts of the product Do no...

  • Color: Pewter
  • Brand: 5ive Sis
  • ASIN: B07KB8YR4V
  • UPC: 784228890819
 - 5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Wine Champagne Flutes Shape Glass Head Stand Lead-free 12 Chinese Zodiac Crystalline Zodiac Horoscope Holy Style Collection WG667 (Wild Boar)
5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Wine Champagne Flutes Shape Glass Head Stand Lead-free 12 Chinese Zodiac Crystalline Zodiac Horoscope Holy Style Collection WG667 (Wild Boar)

5IVE SIS is derived from 5 sisters who adore precious accessories and decorative items. With refined precious metal designs and decorative items for interior design space, bringing together natural elements and the senses of Oriental culture to create unique luxury experiences to serve our classy clientele of the most discerning tastes. 5IVE SIS products mainly are pewter products decorating with precious gemstones which are considered to be in the category of the finest quality with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97% with the rest being 3% of copper and antimony. This remarks our pewter products’ food storage categories as lead-free and being safe. Moreover, our products are effectively done with great handicraft and design. Other products’ materials are chiefly composed of brass and bronze which are the highest qualities. 5IVE SIS  – WE CREATE CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR LIFE Product care:             -Pewter- Use a smooth cloth or sponge with soapy water to clean the pewter part. Polish the pewter part gently with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry.             -Glass- Use a smooth sponge with water to clean the glass. Wipe the glass with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry. Caution: Do not rub or scrub parts of the product Do no...

  • Color: Pewter
  • Brand: 5ive Sis
  • ASIN: B07K2ZS9Q5
  • UPC: 784228890659
 - German Pewter Nuernberg Bridal Wedding Cup Toasting Wine Glass
German Pewter Nuernberg Bridal Wedding Cup Toasting Wine Glass

German Pewter Nuremberg Bridal Cup. 6.7 inches tall. Crafted in Germany using 95% pure pewter. The wedding toasting cup is known in Nurnberg Germany as a Brautbecher or Hochzeitsbecher.

  • Brand: Pinnacle Peak Trading Company
  • ASIN: B00DZ8AOMI
  • UPC: 810741020577
 - Irish Wedding Flutes Pewter with Claddagh Symbol Set of Two
Irish Wedding Flutes Pewter with Claddagh Symbol Set of Two

These champagne flutes are the perfect addition to your big day. For many people, the big champagne toast with wedding flutes is an important part of their wedding day. These Claddagh glasses are beautiful, and their symbolism makes them key for that moment. The Claddagh symbol, which is shown on the front of both glasses, represents love, loyalty, and friendship. A romantic symbol of devotion and a healthy relationship, these glasses are the perfect way to start off a married life. These Celtic wedding flutes are made with lead-free pewter and are resistant to tarnish. They measure approximately 8 ½" tall. Claddagh glasses come in a set of two in a fine satin box. These wedding flutes were made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath, a leader in reviving the ancient art of working with pewter since the 1970s. Mullingar Pewter creates detailed products that will last for years, each one with its own unique beauty. These champagne are the ideal way to start off your married lives.

  • Color: Silver
  • Brand: Mullingar Pewter
  • ASIN: B018ITOZO6
 - Things Remembered Personalized Athena Pavé Champagne Flute Set with Engraving Included
Things Remembered Personalized Athena Pavé Champagne Flute Set with Engraving Included

These Things Remembered Personalized Athena Pavé Wedding Flutes bring a trendy yet traditional laurel leaf accent to the wedding reception. Personalize the front and back with your names, wedding date and a line from your vows at no additional cost. Size: 11" x 2.5" Capacity: Holds 5.74 OZ. Material:Glass, Pewter Alloy Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only

  • Color: Clear
  • Brand: Things Remembered
  • ASIN: B07GXYGLM1
 - 5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking 12 Months Flower Stand Shot Glass Crystalline Head Stand Lead-free Collection WG07FS (Lily)
5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking 12 Months Flower Stand Shot Glass Crystalline Head Stand Lead-free Collection WG07FS (Lily)

5IVE SIS is derived from 5 sisters who adore precious accessories and decorative items. With refined precious metal designs and decorative items for interior design space, bringing together natural elements and the senses of Oriental culture to create unique luxury experiences to serve our classy clientele of the most discerning tastes. 5IVE SIS products mainly are pewter products decorating with precious gemstones which are considered to be in the category of the finest quality with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97% with the rest being 3% of copper and antimony. This remarks our pewter products’ food storage categories as lead-free and being safe. Moreover, our products are effectively done with great handicraft and design. Other products’ materials are chiefly composed of brass and bronze which are the highest qualities. 5IVE SIS  – WE CREATE CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR LIFE Product care:             -Pewter- Use a smooth cloth or sponge with soapy water to clean the pewter part. Polish the pewter part gently with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry.             -Glass- Use a smooth sponge with water to clean the glass. Wipe the glass with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry. Caution: Do not rub or scrub parts of the product Do no...

  • Color: Pewter
  • Brand: 5ive Sis
  • ASIN: B07KC3KWZ1
  • UPC: 784228891076
 - Olivia Riegel Celebation Crystal Wedding Champagne Toasting Flute Glasses Set of 2
Olivia Riegel Celebation Crystal Wedding Champagne Toasting Flute Glasses Set of 2

Olivia Riegel Celebration Crystal Wedding Champagne Toasting Flute Set of 2 Hundreds of Crystals Set in Silver-tone pewter base with white hand-set enamel and intricate filigree work. Flutes hold 7 oz.

  • Color: Silver-tone w/White Enamel
  • Brand: Olivia Riegel
  • ASIN: B017OTFIRY
  • UPC: 641171388162
 - 5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Europe Wine Champagne Flutes Shape Glass Head Stand Lead-free Lead-free Wild Animal Crystalline Zodiac Horoscope Holy Collection WG556 (Rhino)
5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Europe Wine Champagne Flutes Shape Glass Head Stand Lead-free Lead-free Wild Animal Crystalline Zodiac Horoscope Holy Collection WG556 (Rhino)

5IVE SIS is derived from 5 sisters who adore precious accessories and decorative items. With refined precious metal designs and decorative items for interior design space, bringing together natural elements and the senses of Oriental culture to create unique luxury experiences to serve our classy clientele of the most discerning tastes. 5IVE SIS products mainly are pewter products decorating with precious gemstones which are considered to be in the category of the finest quality with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97% with the rest being 3% of copper and antimony. This remarks our pewter products’ food storage categories as lead-free and being safe. Moreover, our products are effectively done with great handicraft and design. Other products’ materials are chiefly composed of brass and bronze which are the highest qualities. 5IVE SIS  – WE CREATE CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR LIFE Product care:             -Pewter- Use a smooth cloth or sponge with soapy water to clean the pewter part. Polish the pewter part gently with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry.             -Glass- Use a smooth sponge with water to clean the glass. Wipe the glass with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry. Caution: Do not rub or scrub parts of the product Do no...

  • Color: Pewter
  • Brand: 5ive Sis
  • ASIN: B07K38Z67L
  • UPC: 784228890697
 - Carson Home Accents Statesmetal Forevermore 8-Ounce Goblet
Carson Home Accents Statesmetal Forevermore 8-Ounce Goblet

This 8-ounce silver metal goblet features a textured knot design. The goblet is proudly hand-cast in Freeport, Pennsylvania. It is not designed or intended to be used by children, and complies with the consumer product safety improvement act.

  • Color: Silver
  • Brand: Carson
  • ASIN: B005Z4MFPO
  • UPC: 096069103844
 - 5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking Shot Glass Crystalline Head Stand Lead-free Sugar Skull Human Style Collection WGSK02S (Eve)
5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking Shot Glass Crystalline Head Stand Lead-free Sugar Skull Human Style Collection WGSK02S (Eve)

5IVE SIS is derived from 5 sisters who adore precious accessories and decorative items. With refined precious metal designs and decorative items for interior design space, bringing together natural elements and the senses of Oriental culture to create unique luxury experiences to serve our classy clientele of the most discerning tastes. 5IVE SIS products mainly are pewter products decorating with precious gemstones which are considered to be in the category of the finest quality with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97% with the rest being 3% of copper and antimony. This remarks our pewter products’ food storage categories as lead-free and being safe. Moreover, our products are effectively done with great handicraft and design. Other products’ materials are chiefly composed of brass and bronze which are the highest qualities. 5IVE SIS  – WE CREATE CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR LIFE Product care:             -Pewter- Use a smooth cloth or sponge with soapy water to clean the pewter part. Polish the pewter part gently with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry.             -Glass- Use a smooth sponge with water to clean the glass. Wipe the glass with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry. Caution: Do not rub or scrub parts of the product Do no...

  • Color: Pewter
  • Brand: 5ive Sis
  • ASIN: B07KKN8J27
  • UPC: 784228897313
 - Things Remembered Personalized Fifth Avenue Toasting Flutes Set with Engraving Included
Things Remembered Personalized Fifth Avenue Toasting Flutes Set with Engraving Included

The Things Remembered Personalized Fifth Avenue Filigree Toasting Flutes add glamorous style to your wedding toast. The toasting flutes feature an intricate filigree pattern set with dazzling crystals and a pearly enamel stem. Personalize each flute at no additional cost with names, wedding date, a line from your vows or a sweet toast. Size: 2.5" x 10" x 2.5" Capacity: Holds 6 OZ. Material: Pewter Alloy, Glass, Enamel Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only

  • Color: Silver
  • Brand: Things Remembered
  • ASIN: B07GY1Y4V3
 - 5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking Shot Glass Crystalline Head Stand Lead-free European Chess Style Collection WGCH01S (White) (King)
5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking Shot Glass Crystalline Head Stand Lead-free European Chess Style Collection WGCH01S (White) (King)

5IVE SIS is derived from 5 sisters who adore precious accessories and decorative items. With refined precious metal designs and decorative items for interior design space, bringing together natural elements and the senses of Oriental culture to create unique luxury experiences to serve our classy clientele of the most discerning tastes. 5IVE SIS products mainly are pewter products decorating with precious gemstones which are considered to be in the category of the finest quality with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97% with the rest being 3% of copper and antimony. This remarks our pewter products’ food storage categories as lead-free and being safe. Moreover, our products are effectively done with great handicraft and design. Other products’ materials are chiefly composed of brass and bronze which are the highest qualities. 5IVE SIS  – WE CREATE CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR LIFE Product care:             -Pewter- Use a smooth cloth or sponge with soapy water to clean the pewter part. Polish the pewter part gently with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry.             -Glass- Use a smooth sponge with water to clean the glass. Wipe the glass with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry. Caution: Do not rub or scrub parts of the product Do no...

  • Color: Pewter
  • Brand: 5ive Sis
  • ASIN: B07KK7PYW8
  • UPC: 784228891137
 - Olivia Riegel Gold Windsor Crystal Wedding Champagne Toasting Flute Glasses Set of 2
Olivia Riegel Gold Windsor Crystal Wedding Champagne Toasting Flute Glasses Set of 2

Olivia Riegel Gold Windsor Crystal Wedding Champagne Toasting Flute Set of 2 Hundreds of Crystals Set in Gold-tone pewter base setting. Flutes hold 7 oz.

  • Color: Gold-tone
  • Brand: Olivia Riegel
  • ASIN: B017OT3WF4
  • UPC: 641171388155
 - 5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking Shot Glass Head Stand Lead-free Thai Tradition Culture Animal Style Collection WG555S (Elephant)
5ive Sis Refined Finest Pewter Whiskey Vodka Tequila Drinking Shot Glass Head Stand Lead-free Thai Tradition Culture Animal Style Collection WG555S (Elephant)

5IVE SIS is derived from 5 sisters who adore precious accessories and decorative items. With refined precious metal designs and decorative items for interior design space, bringing together natural elements and the senses of Oriental culture to create unique luxury experiences to serve our classy clientele of the most discerning tastes. 5IVE SIS products mainly are pewter products decorating with precious gemstones which are considered to be in the category of the finest quality with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97% with the rest being 3% of copper and antimony. This remarks our pewter products’ food storage categories as lead-free and being safe. Moreover, our products are effectively done with great handicraft and design. Other products’ materials are chiefly composed of brass and bronze which are the highest qualities. 5IVE SIS  – WE CREATE CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR LIFE Product care:             -Pewter- Use a smooth cloth or sponge with soapy water to clean the pewter part. Polish the pewter part gently with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry.             -Glass- Use a smooth sponge with water to clean the glass. Wipe the glass with a smooth cloth and leave it out to dry. Caution: Do not rub or scrub parts of the product Do no...

  • Color: Pewter
  • Brand: 5ive Sis
  • ASIN: B07KB7VYR8
  • UPC: 784228890802
 - Olivia Riegel Windsor Champagne Flute Pair
Olivia Riegel Windsor Champagne Flute Pair

Estate jewelry inspiration with hundreds of hand-set clear Swarovski crystals in cast pewter with silver finish.

  • Color: Silver
  • Brand: Olivia Riegel
  • ASIN: B00HOA021Q
  • UPC: 817655011776
 - Champagne Flute Guzzler Glass, The Glass to Chug Champagne - 2 pack
Champagne Flute Guzzler Glass, The Glass to Chug Champagne - 2 pack

Champagne Flute Guzzler Glass, The Glass to Chug Champagne - 2 pack

  • Color: Clear
  • Brand: Godinger
  • ASIN: B078C7H49X
  • UPC: 028199221020

Pewter Toasting Glasses O988 Search Results

Looking for more Pewter Toasting Glasses similar ideas? Try to explore these popular searches: Translucent Poly Bags, Hamilton Khaki Automatic Watch, and Equestrian Riding Gloves.

Look at Pewter Toasting Glasses Video Reviews

Winston's Oakley 5040 Wingspan w Rx Essilor Progressive Lenses w Crizal Alize

Pewter Toasting Glasses Review

I am an authorized Oakley dealer but as a small independent optician I am not allowed to list the...

Tags: winston,withita,ks,kansas,oakley,5040,wing,span...

Oakley Spoke 4.0 Polished Black 11-884 53 19 138

Pewter Toasting Glasses Review

Tags:

Top 10 Oakley Reading Glasses [2018 ] | New & Popular

Pewter Toasting Glasses Review

Top 10 Oakley Reading Glasses [2018 ] 2019 Real Time Prices and Discounts: https://www.clipadvise...

Tags: Oakley Ox1066-01,Oakley Oph.,Oakley Voltage,Oak...

Lolita Leopard Extra Large Wine Glass - Lolita Hand Painted Wine Glasses

Pewter Toasting Glasses Review

http://www.fine-gifts.co.uk/details.asp?ID=3164 This Lolita leopard extra large wine glass is a ...

Tags: lolita,wine glass,extra large,22oz,hand painted...

Oakley Jackknife 4.0 OX3024 In 11-865 Pewter

Pewter Toasting Glasses Review

Click here, http://www.fashioneyewear.co.uk/blog/oakley-glasses/oakley-jackknife-4-0-ox3024-in-11...

Tags: Oakley Jackknife,Oakley OX3024,OX3024,Oakley Gl...

Xldealo.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com